Thursday, September 6, 2012

Change

So we're pulling Jacob out of the adult day care. He doesn't hate it, but he's not his usual happy self either. I've rearranged my work schedule around my loves and now one of us will be with him, except for three days a week. A friend of ours has agreed to hang out w him on these days, allowing her to stay home more, and us to not go completely broke. In all likelihood, we will rarely see each other, but hopefully it is a temporary situation as we still hope to get services for Jake in the near future. Thank God for good friends and smaller bills. I'm anxious about my new schedule. I'm afraid for my health as I will be doing both days and nights. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to support the family, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment